User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Removed

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    16
    GeekBux
    3,941.62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Region
    eu amsterdam


    Default Tudor chronograph

    Seems that Tudor Black bay chrono is not as popular as a rep as the Black bay diver, anyone here that has one and can post how they are ?

    Really like to get one but not much been wrote about them and how they are holding up.

  2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  3. #2
    Elite Spartan

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    24
    GeekBux
    3,884.42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kakanmin View Post
    Seems that Tudor Black bay chrono is not as popular as a rep as the Black bay diver, anyone here that has one and can post how they are ?

    Really like to get one but not much been wrote about them and how they are holding up.
    I just placed an order for one and will update you when it arrives

  4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  5. #3
    Elite Spartan

    Awards Showcase

    capice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    lowlands
    Posts
    3,610
    GeekBux
    302,483.78
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    29
    Region
    eu amsterdam



  6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  7. #4
    Elite Spartan

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    24
    GeekBux
    3,884.42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kakanmin View Post
    Seems that Tudor Black bay chrono is not as popular as a rep as the Black bay diver, anyone here that has one and can post how they are ?

    Really like to get one but not much been wrote about them and how they are holding up.
    Well it came in and i have to say i am quite impressed. The strap seemed a bit funky and didnt fit my wrist very well so i swapped that out and now it fits like a dream come true. I've only had it for about a week and have kept it on a winder when not wearing it but it quickly got moved into my daily rotation and for the price i highly recommend it.

  8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  9. #5
    Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ROMA
    Posts
    426
    GeekBux
    64,563.75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Country
    italy


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillyink View Post
    Well it came in and i have to say i am quite impressed. The strap seemed a bit funky and didnt fit my wrist very well so i swapped that out and now it fits like a dream come true. I've only had it for about a week and have kept it on a winder when not wearing it but it quickly got moved into my daily rotation and for the price i highly recommend it.
    Have some photo? I like this model but i dont Have see rep on forumTudor chronograph

    Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

  10. #6
    Elite Spartan

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    24
    GeekBux
    3,884.42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paologriffin View Post
    Have some photo? I like this model but i dont Have see rep on forumTudor chronograph

    Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk
    sure thing here you go

    IMG_1834 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]


    IMG_1831 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]

    IMG_1830 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]

    IMG_1829 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]

    IMG_1827 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
  12. #7
    Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ROMA
    Posts
    426
    GeekBux
    64,563.75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Country
    italy


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillyink View Post
    sure thing here you go

    IMG_1834 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]


    IMG_1831 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]

    IMG_1830 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]

    IMG_1829 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]

    IMG_1827 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]
    Very beautiful watch!

    Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

  13. #8
    Member
    Pelagobay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    107
    GeekBux
    6,496.20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Country
    germany
    Region
    european union


    Default

    Hi,
    congrats, looks amazing. Has anyone tried to mount a bracelet from one of the other BlackBay Models, does it fit? I would like to order this watch, but i want to have the possibility to change sometimes from leather strap to bracelet?

  14. #9
    Pastel de Nata
    an6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    326
    GeekBux
    26,762.65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Country
    afghanistan
    Region
    au aboriginal


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillyink View Post
    sure thing here you go

    IMG_1834 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]


    IMG_1831 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]

    IMG_1830 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]

    IMG_1829 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]

    IMG_1827 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/83304710@N03/]
    enjoy

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  16. #10
    Elite Spartan

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    24
    GeekBux
    3,884.42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelagobay View Post
    Hi,
    congrats, looks amazing. Has anyone tried to mount a bracelet from one of the other BlackBay Models, does it fit? I would like to order this watch, but i want to have the possibility to change sometimes from leather strap to bracelet?
    I havent tried that yet but when i do i will be happy to let you know the outcome

  17. #11
    Elite Spartan
    P4GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    conus
    Posts
    1,175
    GeekBux
    206,765.40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    20
    Region
    us florida


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelagobay View Post
    Hi,
    congrats, looks amazing. Has anyone tried to mount a bracelet from one of the other BlackBay Models, does it fit? I would like to order this watch, but i want to have the possibility to change sometimes from leather strap to bracelet?
    Same here. Is it not available on bracelet? that is probably why the interest is so low. I'd probably have one if it came on bracelet.
    Watch repair in the US.
    Email: Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  18. #12
    Elite Spartan

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    967
    GeekBux
    183,597.92
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Default

    That's hot! The recessed dw is a deal breaker for me though

Similar Threads

  1. UK Ebay: Tudor chronograph looks like a scam
    By upsidedown in forum Discuss General Watch Topics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2013, 05:04 PM
  2. 1971 Tudor Chronograph Ref 7032 Monte Carlo
    By James-Bond-UK in forum General Watch Reviews
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 09:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



About RepGeek

Replica Geek is a discussion & review forum for all fans of Replica Watches from around the World. Let's Chat About Replica Watches on Replica Geek.

RG Dealers