PDA

View Full Version : Channel bag for my sisters birthday

mexicanito
10-18-2016, 06:49 PM
Guys my sisterīs birthday is in nov 13, and she has become a great fan of my watches, and ever since she heard of my hobby she has asked me for this bag. Of course she expects the best of the best quality similar to the one she has seen in my watches. V6 hbb, rolex hulk, ap diver, etc... So i would really appreciate if you could recommend a seller who carries this specific channel handbag, in the best quality possible available, real leather, reinforced stitching, etc.... The model is: Channel black quilted caviar bag in silver color chain and channel logo. Thanls for your help! Best regards!

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO IF POSSIBLE, INFOR ON FERRAGAMO BELTS FOR MEN. TOP QUALITY ALSO! THAT FOR ME:)

RolexExplorer
10-18-2016, 07:00 PM
unclebench on here is great

LilyJane
11-30-2016, 05:56 PM
I think Ben from Finerlabels would definitely have something to suggest :)

xkurkox
11-30-2016, 06:21 PM
Ben +1

dvn
12-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Guys my sisterīs birthday is in nov 13, and she has become a great fan of my watches, and ever since she heard of my hobby she has asked me for this bag. Of course she expects the best of the best quality similar to the one she has seen in my watches. V6 hbb, rolex hulk, ap diver, etc... So i would really appreciate if you could recommend a seller who carries this specific channel handbag, in the best quality possible available, real leather, reinforced stitching, etc.... The model is: Channel black quilted caviar bag in silver color chain and channel logo. Thanls for your help! Best regards!

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO IF POSSIBLE, INFOR ON FERRAGAMO BELTS FOR MEN. TOP QUALITY ALSO! THAT FOR ME:)

Kent on RWG can source them for you and his prices are reasonable.

LilyJane
02-27-2017, 09:35 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious - what did you pick for your sister? :)

lika
06-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Did you buy something? (sorry for the long reply)

mat2006
10-08-2017, 12:47 PM
What did she decide for?

Whale
10-15-2017, 11:38 AM
I've had good luck with designerdiscreet.cn
Wife's happy with