PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question

nice1der
08-29-2015, 07:34 PM
I don't have any posts but I am really looking to get rid of a few watches. If I were to buy the VIP for 25$, would I be able to post under the gen/rep watch section selling watches?

JMS1988
08-29-2015, 08:00 PM
I don't have any posts but I am really looking to get rid of a few watches. If I were to buy the VIP for 25$, would I be able to post under the gen/rep watch section selling watches?

Yes, upgrading to VIP permits you to sell watches on RepGeek trade section, it applies both to rep and gen watch trade sections.

Alternatively, 100 posts allows you to post watches for sale in both sections but reaching the mark of 100 quality posts in a timely manner could be difficult, so upgrading to VIP would be your best option.

Upgrading to VIP allows you to sell in both standard and VIP-only trade section.

nice1der
08-29-2015, 08:03 PM
Yes, upgrading to VIP permits you to sell watches on RepGeek trade section, it applies both to rep and gen watch trade sections.

Alternatively, 100 posts allows you to post watches for sale in both sections but reaching the mark of 100 quality posts in a timely manner could be difficult, so upgrading to VIP would be your best option.

Upgrading to VIP allows you to sell in both standard and VIP-only trade section.

Thanks for the fast response. Looks like i'll be going VIP in that case haha

projectologist
08-30-2015, 05:49 AM
I recommend that you read the ad posting stickies regarding the rules for posting a FS ad before your first sales post ;)

JMS1988
11-12-2015, 11:42 AM
mm

I said something about 100 quality posts, didn't i?